As the social media environment is evolving particularly fast, the section seeks to hire a Community Manager to explore new opportunities in emerging platforms highlighted above. The consultant will be the first point of contact for any member of the community needing assistance or an answer to a specific query in these new platforms. He/she will also collect, synthesize and compile data to be able to provide quantitative and qualitative analysis along with trend reports, to better enhance the campaigning efforts led by UNICEF Egypt’s External Communication section. The Community Manager will be leading on ensuring that UNICEF Egypt’s emerging/new social media platforms are responsive and acting as a hub for an engaged diverse community of parents, children, adolescents, teachers and caregivers. The consultant will be focusing on monitoring, observing, understanding and responding to the community while giving recommendations and providing reports to improve the overall digital communication strategy, for various strategic national and emergency campaigns throughout 2020 and 2021, such as; the joint campaign to raise awareness on the physical and psychological consequences of Covid-19 and the National FGM campaign. Methodology:
Duties will entail regular monitoring, follow-up and supervision of the below mentioned tasks. ACTIVITIES, DELIVERABLES AND TIMELINES, PLUS BUDGET PER DELIVERABLE
- Social media emerging platforms moderation and monitoring community response
- Monitor and report on community reactions, feedback and concerns
- Create and provoke worthy conversations with the digital community through community engagement
- Relay community feedback to External Communication team and relevant sections
Proposed Payment Schedule:
- Social media comments, messages and community queries received through UNICEF Egypt’s social media platforms are responded to in a timely manner achieving a response rate not less than 80%.
- Efficient trend analysis reports that elaborate on both the quantitate and qualitative reactions of the social media community. A minimum number of 8 reports shall be produced during the assignment period
- Build relationships with the social media community including parents, teachers, children and youth, to better sustain UNICEF’s role as a brand among the Egyptian community. The conversations should be reflected in the posts engagement rate which should not be less than 4%.
- Liaise with External Communication team along with focal points from other sections to ensure accurate responses to the community and better content planning for future campaigns
Monthly basis, upon delivery of monthly report including a log of major activities and progress, achievements, constraints and recommendations