|Implement operational strategies related to assets, logistics and administrative support|
Provide administrative support the asset management in the office
- Provide administrative support in full compliance of administrative management and inventory ensuring that proper asset management is performed in adherence to UN Women rules, regulations, policies and strategies and that inventory procedures are complied with at all Regional Office units
Provide building management services
- Receive, inspect and verify all incoming equipment, furniture and supplies and scheduling deliveries to users.
- Record and track assets purchased for active projects
- Monitor and manage office supplies and assure timely provision of office equipment and stationary
- Assist in tagging all furniture/equipment upon receipt from the supplier; update of non-expendable property inventory record and track movement of furniture piece.
- Utilize the ATLAS Asset Management Module in accordance with UN Women’s policies and procedures to comply with IPSAS.
- Coordinate and facilitate? physical assets disposal, including preparation of ?documentation for submission to PRC; follow up on requests and liaise with requesting unit, maintenance for disposal action, and entry in Atlas of all the requisite details for recording disposals.
Provision of logistical support services
- Facilitate timely maintenance of building and repairs by coordinating and working with various suppliers including elevator?maintenance,?electrical,?carpentry,?plumbing,?and painting etc.
- Ensure proper safety of building, facilities, and mechanical equipment.
- Coordinate with cleaning services company and Gardener to ensure daily cleaning of the Building;
- Ensure?minor?furniture?repairs,?troubleshooting?and?adjustment?of?locks?of?cabinets, drawers, closets, desks and door locks;
- Maintain all records of the repair and maintenance works conducted in the Building;
- Ensure timely refill of the Building Generator with solar and keep log book for each refill;
- Report all defects, malfunctions and damages in the Building and offer solutions to the Administrative Associate, Operations Manager or other key operations staff;
- Coordinate the maintenance of plants for the common shared areas;
Provide administrative support in the office
- Prorvide logistical support in the Clearance of goods, vehicles and equipment from the customs;
- Process ?travel visa requests and other documentation from the relevant embassies;
- Provide logistical support in ?shipments, customs clearance arrangements, preparation of documents for UN Women shipments (received/sent), Preparation of all necessary documentation, implementation of follow-up actions;
- Provide addministrative support in coordination with local government to conferences, workshops, retreats and other programme or project activity as required.
- Maintain UN Women Regional Office Arab States (ROAS) file in the MOFA registration office and all MOFA branches for the official diplomatic delegation signatures.
- Maintain UN Women ROAS customs clearance file in all port (airports / harbors) of Egypt (to allow the import / export of items for business or international staff).
- Act as Custodian of the 4DE log for the official incoming imports of the office.
- Coordinate issuing of the airport entrance permits.
- Provide adminisrtative support to office staff, consultants, interns and volunteers on all governmental procedures and requests
- Coordinate the Issuance of diplomatic residence VISAs for all international staff members and their dependents, the Vehicle license for all official Vehicles and international staff Vehicles, the driving license for international staff memberand ?MOFA diplomatic ID cards for all international staff members
Support knowledge building and knowledge sharing in the RO
- Assist office staff in filing, photocopying and maintaining required records.
- Assist in the mailing and distribution of publications and payment of bills, as required.
- Provide logistical and general administrative support to the preparation of workshops, training and other activities.
Other duties as assigned Impact of Results :
- Provide support to training to staff engaged in the conduct of physical inventory.
- Brief staff members on issues relating to area of work
- Proper asset management is performed in adherence to UN Women rules, regulations, policies and strategies
- Proper documentation of information in ATLAS
- Timely provision of transport, ?logistic and general administrative support services to the office as needed
- Accurate recording of documents
- UN Women governmental and legal logs are maintained and updated