UWC Egypt application 2017-2019
Can you imagine yourself?
in a school where all your classmates have very different backgrounds and languages and you learn as much from them as your teachers? Where there will be so much to do that getting enough sleep will be a challenge? Make it happen, apply to UWC from Egypt .
This year’s application is only available for completion online, and the deadline for submission is the 25th of January, 2017.
To apply to UWC from Egypt for entry 2017, please follow the following steps:
2. Sign Up to create an account. Check your email. You will receive an email to confirm your registration. Click on the link in the email to confirm the registration and activate your account.
3. Once you activate your account you will be directed to fill out the “Applicant Information” form in “Your Tasks” by clicking the “Start” button on the right.
4. Once you fill out the required information, click on “save and exit” and you will be redirected to the home page.
5. Scroll down and click on the green button at the bottom of your account page, which reads “View Applications.” A list of applications by different national committees to which you are eligible to apply will appear.
6. Choose the UWC Egypt application and get started. Fill the UWC Egypt application 2017-2019 form.
7. Submit the three required documents:
– A clear scan of your birth certificate.
– A scan of your preparatory (or equivalent) school grade transcript
– A scanned copy of this form with both parents’ and applicants dated signature.
(i.e. This consent form needs to be filled and signed by the applicant and his/her guardians, scanned and submitted.)
You will submit the three required documents as part of the required “Tasks” to complete your online application. If you fail to submit any of the required documents, your applicaiton will not be considered.
8. Once you have completed the application form and submitted all three required documents, don’t forget to press the “Submit your Application” button which will appear at the end of your taks list.
Should you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us via the Committee’s email, or our Facebook page.
UWC Egyptian National Committee wishes the best of luck to all applicants.
For more information click HERE.