You are at a very significant stage in your life. Either you have already decided to study abroad or are at least considering it. This will be quite possibly one of the most important choices you have made in your life so far. The University of Helsinki has so much to offer and we would like to challenge you to learn more about us: why choose The University of Helsinki.
The Faculty of Biological and Environmental Sciences with its neighbouring units forms the largest and most prominent scientific and educational unit for life sciences in Finland.
The significance of biological and environmental knowledge for the entire society is increasing. Applications of biosciences play significant role in health care and medical sciences. They also are extremely important in answering to environmental questions such as conservation of biodiversity and sustainable use of natural resources.
According to our students, there are so many events going on! If you have not found something that interests you really much it only means you have not been searching well enough.
Helsinki is a beautiful package of everything you need. Here you’ll get to live in a vibrant and international city at the doorsteps of beautiful nature. This Nordic seaside capital is full of inspiring cafés, tasty restaurants, culture events and trendy clubs. Furthermore, in Helsinki you will get to experience 4 beautiful seasons: amazing summer nights, colorful autumn, white snowy winters and unbelievably green springtime. You will find lots of ways to enjoy the different times of the year, whether or not you’re a nature person.
Meet The University of Helsinki!
The foundation of science and applied research is high-quality basic research. It is also the key to sustainable well being of mankind. Many of our Master’s programmes are linked with research efforts that are crucial for the future of mankind.
Climate research, medical advances in the treatment of epilepsy and cancer, and social and moral philosophy are just a few examples of this. By studying at the University of Helsinki you will learn how to make the world a better place, become a true world changer and ensure a bright future also for the next generation.
In order to be eligible for the travel grant be sure to complete the application process before the 13th of January 2017.
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Atmospheric Sciences
- Agricultural, Environmental and Resource Economics
- Agricultural Sciences
- Environmental Change and Global Sustainability
- Plant Biology
- Forest Sciences
- A travel grant to the University of Helsinki
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered
- Prizes are non-transferable
- The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to the acceptance of the prize
- In order to be eligible for the travel grant be sure to complete the application process before the 13th of January 2017
- Winners must travel from one of the following destinations
- Winners must abide by the application requirements of the host organization
- All users must provide submissions that the user has created him/herself
- All users must provide personal information that is truthful and accurate
- Sqore reserves the right to exclude users at its sole discretion
- Sqore reserves the right to change these terms at any time
- Sqore is solely the host of this opportunity thus not liable for business or dealings outside of the platform
- By participating in this opportunity you adhere to the Sqore.com terms and conditions
- The terms are governed by Swedish law and therefore, you submit to the jurisdiction of Swedish courts by participating
- The participant with the highest score is not necessarily the winner of the opportunity. Sqore has the right to rank participants under its own discretion
- Plagiarism* is strictly forbidden on Sqore.com and if a plagiarized submission(s) is (are) found, you will automatically be disqualified from the challenge you used plagiarized work in and may be removed entirely from the Sqore.com platform without notification and may be disqualified for future challenges at Sqore’s sole discretion
*What is plagiarism? It is taking someone else’s writing, song, or idea and submitting it as your own work. This can include information from web pages, articles, books, interviews, artwork, or any other form of media.